Our internship program gives you valuable experience and a solid start to a career in Engineering, IT, Finance, Legal, and HR.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Our summer internships provide a hands-on, meaningful employment opportunity in a supportive setting. The internship program gives you valuable experience and a solid start to a career in Engineering, IT, Finance, Legal, and HR.
All internships will be in Pittsburgh, PA and are a 12-week, paid opportunity beginning in mid-May.
Program consist of:
- 12-week paid internship beginning in mid-May
- Project based work
- Q&A lunch with DLC Executives
- Pirates’ baseball game
- Professional development programming
- Volunteer activities
- End of year picnic and individual presentation to senior leadership
Intern positions will be posted early in the Fall Semester and the interview and selection process will begin prior to winter break.
The project-driven program provides personal and professional opportunities as well as networking and social activities.
- Completed sophomore year of a 4-year college/university program
- Participants will work full-time, 40 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks during the summer
- Successful completion of background check and hair follicle drug screening